You can control AMAG Symmetry entities from Security Desk. For example, you can unlock a door.
What you should know
- The plugin must be installed on your computer. If it is not, the custom actions for AMAG Symmetry are not displayed in the context menu.
- Only the native Security Center actions, such as Unlock and Trigger Output, are available for use in event-to-action and scheduled tasks.
- For a list of available actions, see Actions available for AMAG Symmetry entities.
- An audit trail of actions performed in Security Center are logged in the native Audit trails report.
To trigger an action manually on an AMAG Symmetry entity:
Desk or Config
Tool, do any of the following:
The following screen shows the context menu and the widget for an AMAG Symmetry door reader.
- Right-click an entity, and select an action from the context menu.
- Select an entity, in the entity's widget, click an action. Only some actions are available from the widget.
To trigger an action automatically, do any of the following:
- In Config Tool, create an event-to-action.
- In Config Tool, schedule a task.