You can import or export Sharp settings for use as diagnostic information by technical support (if required), or import settings from another Sharp.
You can only import settings from a similar Sharp (same model and SharpOS version). If you import settings from a SharpX, you may have to restart the LPR Processing Unit for the cameras to be detected.
Before you begin
- Open the Sharp Portal for the Sharp that is ready to export settings.
- On the Status page under Diagnostics, click Export settings.
Specify the desired location and name for the zip file.
A zip file is created.
- Copy the exported zip file to the Sharp you want to configure.
- Open the Sharp Portal on the Sharp you want to configure.
- On the Status page under Diagnostics, click Import settings.
- Browse to the zip file with the Sharp settings you want to import.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
After you import the settings, the Plate Reader service restarts automatically.