If you are using two LPR Processing Units on the same network, you must change the default IP address on one of the units using the Sharp Portal so that there is no conflict created by duplicate IP addresses.
What you should know
You only have to change the IP address on one of the SBC’s. The remaining IP addresses will automatically adjust in sequence:
- Connect your laptop to one of the LAN ports (LAN1 or LAN2) on the LPR Processing Unit you want to configure.
Log on to the Sharp
Portal using the
IP address 192.168.10.1 for SBC1, or 192.168.10.2 for SBC2.
- If you are connected to SBC1: If you change the IP address 192.168.10.11, the remaining components will increment by one (SBC2 will become 192.168.10.12, GVP1 will become 192.168.10.13, and so on).
- If you are connected to SBC2 (X2S/X2SU only). If you change the IP address to 192.168.10.12, SBC1 will become 192.168.10.11, and the remaining components will increment by one (GVP1 will become 192.168.10.13, GVP2 will become 192.168.10.14, and so on).
- Go to the Configuration page.
- Under Network settings, click Edit, then select Static and change the IP address.
If applicable, change the Subnet mask and
If the new IP address you choose for the camera has a different subnet, change the Subnet mask.
- Restart the camera.