Use the Exposure Settings section of the Live feed page to enable and disable Auto-exposure, and adjust the exposure settings (Gain and Shutter time) for a Sharp. This enables you to capture brighter or darker images in areas that do not have ideal lighting (such as a parking garage or sunny parking lot).
- Select this option to have the Sharp automatically adjust the exposure settings
using a specified range for changing light conditions. Clear it to disable
Auto-exposure and manually adjust the exposure settings
using fixed values for constant light conditions (indoor
parking).NOTE: Auto-Exposure is selected by default and displays the factory default settings until a new configuration is saved.
- Reset to default
- Click to reset the exposure settings back to the factory default settings of the Sharp.
- Use this to adjust the overall brightness of your image. If you enable Auto-Exposure, the Gain can vary over a range of values. The minimum value must not exceed the maximum value.
- Shutter time
- Use this to control how long the shutter is open. A longer Shutter time produces a brighter image and a shorter Shutter time produces a darker one. If the Auto-exposure option is enabled, the Shutter time can vary over a range of values.
- Click to cancel any modifications you made.
- Click to save your changes.