In the Information section of the Sharp Portal Live feed page, you can view information about the live feed.
NOTE: You can select the text in any of the text boxes and press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the information to your clipboard.
- Displays the current read. This value can change rapidly depending on where the Sharp is installed. For example, a SharpX can read up to 30 frames per second. If a vehicle travels through the Sharp’s field of view, the plate may be read 30 times. Only the Best read is saved.
- Best read
- Some Sharp cameras can read up to 30 frames (reads) per second. This is the best of those reads, as determined by the Sharp’s internal analytics.
- Displays the FPS of the LPR engine when an LPR camera is selected and the FPS of the context camera when a context camera is selected.
- Plate state
- Displays the plate state or province if the Sharp was able to read it from the license plate. You must enable this feature in the Analytics section of the Sharp Portal Configuration page.
- Displays a value that represents a combination of the Gain and Shutter time settings.
- Total number of best reads
- Displays the number of best reads that have been taken with the Sharp since the Plate Reader service was started. You can reset this value to zero by clicking the “Reset” button beside the field.
- Displays the analytic information enabled in the Analytics section of the Sharp Portal Configuration page.