If an emerging situation does not automatically trigger an incident in your Genetec Mission Control™ system, you can manually trigger an incident to address the situation.
What you should know
Do one of the following:
- From the Incident monitoring task, right-click a location on the map, and select Trigger incident.
- From the Incident monitoring task toolbar, select
With this method, you must specify the incident location manually.
- From the Incident monitoring task toolbar, click the Select map drop-down list, right-click an area and select Trigger incident.
- From the area view of the Monitoring task, right-click an area and select Trigger incident.
In the Trigger Incident dialog box, select the incident type from
- In the Comment text box, enter a short description.
If the location is not already selected, use the Location
drop-down list to select the area or entity where the incident is occurring.
If you triggered the incident directly from a map or by right-clicking an area or entity, the location is automatically selected. If the map is georeferenced, the coordinates of the point you clicked are automatically attached to the incident.
- Click Trigger.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.