To update a document configured for Genetec Mission Control™, modify the document outside Security Center, and then reload it to Genetec Mission Control™ through the Incident configuration task.
What you should know
- Modify your document outside of Security Center and save your changes.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Incident configuration task.
Click the Document management view, and do one of the
- Double-click the document you want to update.
- Select the document you want to update from the list, and click Edit the item ().
- In the Document properties dialog box that appears, click .
- In the browser window that appears, browse to the document you want to upload, and click Open.
- Click Save.