After you add SNMP device properties to Security Center, you can modify their name, units symbol, and units.
Add the device properties to be checked by the SNMP Manager plugin.
Before you begin
You cannot change the OID or .NET Framework type of a device property.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Expand the SNMP Manager plugin in the entity browser.
- Select an entity, and open its Properties page.
- In the Properties section, select an object and click the edit button ().
Revise the following:
- The name you want to use to identify a property.
- The metric used by the property. For example, is fahrenheit is the metric used by temperature sensor, enter 'fahrenheit' as the unit..
- Unit symbol
- The symbol used to represent the metric used by the property value. For example, if fahrenheit is the metric used by temperature sensor, enter 'F' as the unit symbol.
- Click OK, then click Apply.