View configuration changes that users made through the Barco CMS task by generating a report in the Barco CMS activities reporting task.
For example, you can generate a Barco CMS activities report to find out who created and shared a Perspective, who created and shared a source, who unshared a Perspective, who edited a Perspective, or who removed a Perspective from a display.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS activities task.
- In the Entities filter, select the users to investigate.
- Expand the Barco CMS filters section.
In the Activities filter, select the activities
performed by the users:
- Create perspective
- Who created a new perspective.
- Create source
- Who created a new source.
- Edit display
- Who added, resized, or moved perspectives on a display.
- Edit perspective
- Who added, resized, or moved sources within a perspective.
- Remove perspective
- Who removed a perspective from a display.
- Remove source
- Who removed a source from a perspective.
- Share perspective
- Who made a perspective visible on a display.
- Share source
- Who made a source visible in a perspective, whether the perspective is shared on a display or not.
- Unshare perspective
- Who made a perspective invisible on a display.
- Unshare source
- Who made a source invisible in a perspective, whether the perspective is shared on a display or not.
Set up the other query filters for the report. Choose from one or more of the
- Displays associated with the activities performed.
- Perspectives associated with the activities performed.
- Sources associated with the activities performed.
- Time range
- Define the time range for the query.
Click Generate report.
The activity results are listed in the report pane.