From the Barco tab you can enable and disable grid snapping, and set up how many rows and columns a Perspective or display layout has.
Before you begin
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, double-click the Perspective or display you want to modify.
- In the top right corner of the task window, click Edit grid ().
In the grid options dialog box, modify the following grid settings:
- Enable grid snap
- Select this option to make a source or Perspective automatically align with the nearest grid lines when dragged into the Editor View.
- Draw grid lines
- Select this option to display the grid lines in the Editor View.
- Row count
- Enter the number of rows you want in your Perspective or display layout. The maximum is 100.
- Column count
- Enter the number of columns you want in your Perspective or display layout. The maximum is 100.
- Enter a description for the Perspective.
- Click Apply.