Perspectives can become obsolete with personnel changes. System reconfigurations might cause sources to no longer exist. Delete these Perspectives and sources from the Barco tab.
You must be granted the Delete perspectives and Delete video sources user privileges.
Before you begin
What you should know
- When you delete a source, it is deleted from the Barco tab, from any display that it is associated with, and from the system.
- When you delete a Perspective, it is deleted from the Barco tab and from any display that it is associated with. Any sources that were shared on the deleted Perspective remain in all other Perspectives that they are shared on. When the sources are not shared on other Perspectives, they move to the root of the Barco tab Tree view.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, make sure you are in Tree view by moving the slider from List to Tree.
- Right-click a Perspective or source, and then click Delete.
- Click Apply.