When you add a source to the Source defaults list, the Default decorator, Default Group, is automatically assigned to the source. You can then assign a different decorator group to any source that is not already shared on a Perspective.
Before you begin
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select Barco CMS from the entity browser, and click the Decorators tab.
Select the Source defaults pane.
- Select a source from the list.
- If there are no sources already in the list, click Add, and select a source from the Source selector dialog box, then click OK.
- Select a decorator group from the Default decorator drop-down list.
- Click Apply.