If you assigned a decorator group to a source, and no longer want the Decorators of that group to be applied to the source, remove the decorator group in the Barco CMS task in Security Desk.
You must be granted the Modify displays user privileges.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can remove a group of Decorators from either a single instance of a selected source or from all instances of that source.
- If any Decorators applied to a source are part of a decorator group, you can
remove those Decorators from the source by removing the group that they are part
of. Only the Decorators in that group are removed.Example:
- Source A has Decorator 1 and Decorator 2 applied to it.
- Decorator group A consists of Decorator 2, Decorator 3, and Decorator 4.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Barco CMS task.
- In the Barco tab, make sure you are in Tree view by moving the slider from List to Tree.
- Right-click a source that is shared on a Perspective, and click Decorator groups.
- In the Decorator groups dialog box, select a group from the list.
- At the bottom of the list, select the Apply to all check box to remove the group from all instances of the source.
- Click Remove.