With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The Barco CMS plugin 4.2 includes the following new features and enhancements.
- New settings in Config Tool
- The following settings are now available on the Properties page
of the Barco
- Support only fullscreen perspectives
- Disable direct source sharing on display
- Advanced settings moved to Config Tool
- You can now configure the advanced settings for the plugin directly from Config Tool, on the Properties page of the Barco CMS plugin, instead of through the AdvancedSettings.xml file.
- Apply and remove Decorators using decorator groups
- You can now apply multiple Decorators on a source by assigning a decorator group to that source from the Barco CMS task. You can also remove the decorator groups you assigned to sources.
- Unshare all Perspectives or sources
- From the Barco CMS task, you can now right-click a display or a Perspective to unshare all components directly nested under it.
- Support for Barco CMS 3.2
- This release of the plugin is compatible with Barco CMS 3.2.