If you have already installed the CCURE Video Integration plugin but need to upgrade your CCURE 9000 system to version 2.30, 2.40, 2.50, 2.60 or 2.70, you also need to upgrade Security Center and the plugin.
What you should know
Uninstall your current version of the CCURE Video Integration plugin.
NOTE: This stops the Tyco CrossFire services on the CCURE 9000 server.
- Download the CCURE Video Integration installation package from the GTAP Product Download page.
Double-click the Genetec Security Center - CCure Video
Integration.exe file, and follow the installation
IMPORTANT: Just before the installation begins, you are prompted to indicate if your installation is for a redundant setup, you must select the Redundant server installation using supported third party redundancy option and provide the virtual server (alias) name.
- If prompted, allow the InstallShield Wizard to create the necessary firewall rules.
Once the InstallShield Wizard is complete, if you have an EMC Autostart or
everRun MX Extend system, you should clear the Start Tyco CrossFire
NOTE: You can leave the option selected if you are installing on a standalone CCURE 9000 server, or have an everRun MX High Availability setup.
In Windows Services, and the CCure Server Configuration application, the Genetec C.CURE Video Component Service appears.
On the CrossFire server, set the startup type of the CCURE video integration
service to Automatic:
- In Windows, open the Services application.
- Right-click on Genetec C-Cure Video Component Service, and select Properties.
- In the General tab of the Properties dialog box, select Automatic from the Startup type list.
- Click Apply, and the OK.
After you finish
- If your CCURE 9000 system is configured for EMC AutoStart redundancy, you must also install the CCURE Video Integration plugin on each EMC host server.
- If your CCURE 9000 systems is configured for everRun MX High Availability redundancy, you must also install the CCURE Video Integration plugin on one of the redundant virtual machines.
- If your CCURE 9000 system is configured using everRun MX Extend redundancy, you must also install the CCURE Video Integration plugin on one of the servers that share a host name, and on the external physical host.