Once you have installed the CCURE Video Integration plugin, the Security Center video component service needs to be added as a new service in the EMC Auto Start Console.
- Connect to one of the EMC host servers.
- Open the EMC AutoStart Console. In the tree view of the AutoStart console under Resource Groups, right-click on the appropriate EMC resource group and select Take Offline.
- In the AutoStart console tree view, right-click on Services and select Create New Service.
- In the New Service dialog box beside Service Name, enter a name for the Security Center video component service.
- Beside Service to run, select Genetec CCURE Video Component Service from the drop-down list.
- Click Apply.
- Under Resource Groups, click on the resource group and click the Settings tab.
- Click the Add button and select Service from the drop-down list.
- In the Service Properties page, under Service Failure Action, select No Action.
- Under Wait Settings, select the Wait until service is running option and type "60 seconds."
- Under Wait Settings, select the Wait until service is stopped option and type "60 seconds."
The Security Center CCURE Video Component Service is added to the end of the Startup Sequence, and is added as the first service in the Shutdown sequence in the EMC AutoStart Console dialog box.
The Security Center video component service is added to the services listed under the resource group.
- Right-click the resource group and select Bring Online, then select the EMC host server you want to start.
You can now receive live events and view Security Center video in your CCURE 9000 system.