To extend your monitoring capabilities within Security Desk, you can associate Security Center cameras users that have SIP accounts, so that the live video stream from Security Center cameras is displayed during active phone calls between these users.
Before you begin
What you should know
As opposed to SIP intercoms, which allow you to associate cameras, doors, zones, and output devices to them, you can only associate a camera to a Security Center user.
- Log on to Security Center with Config Tool, and then open the User Management task.
- Select a user from the list.
- Click the VoIP tab.
- In the Associated entities section, click Add an entity ().
In the Entity association wizard search for and select the
camera entity that you want to associate to your user, and then click Next. If you select a PTZ camera, you
can select the PTZ preset whose video stream you want to appear during an active
- Confirm your selection by clicking Next, and then Apply.
Once the Entity association wizard has closed, click Apply to save your changes.
The entity that you selected appears in the list of associated entities.
- (Optional) To configure the associated entity that you added, click .
- (Optional) Associate custom events to call states or Sipelia entity states.
- Associate additional cameras to your user by repeating the steps above.