[KBA-79002] DTMF sequences not working with Zenitel TCIV intercoms in Sipelia™
This article explains why DTMF sequences are not working with Zenitel TCIV-2 or TCIV-3 intercoms in Sipelia™.
The DTMF sequence you configured in Sipelia™ is not working with your Zenitel TCIV-2 or TCIV-3 intercom.
There are some additional configuration steps required for DTMF sequences to work with Zenitel TCIV intercoms in Sipelia™. The DTMF pin configuration on the intercom hardware must be changed.
- Configure a DTMF
sequence and select the asterisk (*) for the
- On the TCIV intercom, connect the trigger input to +5v and pin number 1
(this is where you connect the door unit or relay to unlock the
- In the web page of your intercom, click .
- From the I/O Pin 1 drop-down list, select
- In the web page click .
- From the Choose Relay To Configure drop-down list, select Output 1.
- From the Remote Digit For Timed Relay On drop-down
list, select * (or M-Key ON).
This value must match the Tone setting value you configured for the DTMF sequence in Config Tool.