The Camera feeds page is available from the Dashboard menu. Use the Camera feeds page to view the live feeds of the Context camera and LPR camera.
The Camera feeds section displays the live video feeds for both the Context camera and the LPR camera. You can also view information about the live video feed such as the FPS, Resolution, Exposure time, and so on.
- Click the Record button to capture a series of context and
LPR images directly from the Camera feeds window and save
them to your computer as a .zip file for debugging purposes. NOTE:
- Using the Record feature increases CPU usage.
- To use this feature, you cannot use the camera's auto-generated certificate. You must install a self-signed certificate that includes the IP address of the camera.
- Camera selection
- You can select either the 1rst camera group (LPR and Context camera) or No camera. The No camera option is useful when you want to conserve CPU usage and network bandwidth while monitoring reads.
- Show the crosshairs
- Select this option to display crosshairs in the LPR or Context camera window.
- Show the bounding box
- Select this option to display the yellow bounding box around detected plates in the LPR camera window.
- Show the region of interest
- Select this option to display the region of interest in the LPR camera window. The region of interest must be configured on the Cameras page. There is no region of interest by default.
- FPS (actual/average)
- Displays the FPS of the context camera. This is the framerate processed by the LPR engine.
- Displays the resolution of the camera's video feed.
- Exposure time
- Displays the Exposure time of the video feed.
- Displays the Gain of the video feed.
- Displays the Iris aperture of the video feed as a percentage.
- (Context camera only) Displays the intensity of light of the illuminator (as a percentage) on the Context camera.
- Plate number
- Displays the plate number of the last read.
- Displays the plate state or province if the Sharp was able to read it from the license plate. You must enable this feature in the Analytics page of the Configuration menu.
- Number of reads
- Displays the number of reads that have been taken with the Sharp since the Plate Reader service was started. You can reset this value to zero by clicking Reset.
- Every read detected is displayed in this field as a potential read candidate. The SharpV can read up to 30 frames (reads) per second. The Read strategy configured on the Analytics page determines which read candidate that will be used as the final read.