To increase the upload throughput or to regain access to the cloud storage, you need to modify your Cloud Archives license.
Before you begin
- Contact Genetec™ Customer Services if you need to modify your cloud storage.
- Have a new License.cal file ready to be activated.
What you should know
You need a new license for the following:
- Increase the video archives upload throughput to the cloud.
- Regain access to your cloud storage.
Open the Cloud
Archives Config Tool.
- Click Modify license.
In the License dialog box, do one of the following:
- Paste your license information from the License.cal file. You can open this file with a text editor.
- Browse for the License.cal file, and then click Open.
- Click Activate.
The new license is applied.