Screening for COVID-19 using Genetec Mission Control™
You can use Genetec Mission Control™ to digitize the COVID-19 screening process for employees and visitors.
Benefits of using Genetec Mission Control™ for COVID-19 screening
- Guide personnel conducting the screening process:
- Tap into existing systems for data collection.
- Eliminate repetitive manual tasks and accelerate the process.
- Automate the decision making process and adjust responses based on real-time input.
- Optimize record maintenance
- Provide real-time data and notifications.
SOP to screen for COVID-19
You can set up a Genetec Mission Control™ incident with a dynamic procedure to guide personnel performing the screening process as follows:
- Phase 1: Basic screening to clear people for entry.
- Phase 2: Based on real-time responses, recommend a more in-depth screening for people who do not pass the first phase of screening.
You can configure the incident to automatically send out an email with detailed answers to the COVID-19 questionnaire to selected recipients when the access card is presented for entry.
Download a sample pre-configured incident from the article's Download tab on TechDoc HUB.
For a basic overview of how the SOP works, watch the Employee and visitor screening procedures with Genetec Mission Control™ video.