For every type of situation that requires monitoring and management, you can configure a Genetec Mission Control™ incident. Each incident type is an entity with specific properties such as triggers, recipients, user procedures and automation workflows. You can use these to automate incident detection and system actions.
Genetec Mission Control™ incident concepts
- Incident management with the Genetec Mission Control™ Rules Engine.
- Components of the Incident configuration task in Config
Tool, such as:
- Incident configuration
- Document management
- Audit trails
- Components of an incident type, such as:
- Incident identity
- User procedure
- Incident types and categories.
- Incident monitoring and reporting tasks in Security Desk that your operators can perform.