To safeguard or to reuse your dynamic SOPs, you can export them as CSV files. You can recreate a dynamic SOP by restoring it from a CSV file.
To save time with complex configurations, you can export your configurations to CSV files. The following is a list of reasons why you might want to export a dynamic SOP:
What you should know
- To keep a backup copy of your configuration.
- To create dynamic SOPs based on existing ones.
- To experiment with different variations of the same SOP without losing your changes.
- To reuse a dynamic SOP in a different Genetec Mission Control™ system.
A the bottom of the incident User procedure page, click
In the Export dialog box that opens, click
- In the dialog box that opens, navigate to the folder you want to save your SOP in, enter the file name, and click Save.