By default, RabbitMQ uses port 5671 for SSL communication. If you want change the default port numbers used by Genetec Mission Control™, you must either change it during the installation process or change the port in the RabbitMQ.conf file.
Update the RabbitMQ.conf file.
- On the machine where Genetec Mission Control™ is installed, navigate to Computer\Local Disk (C:)\ProgramData\Genetec\RabbitMQ\conf.
- Open the RabbitMQ.conf file in a text editor.
To change the SSL port from the default (5671 is selected by default during
installation), modify the line:
listeners.ssl.default = 5671
To change the web management SSL port from the default (15671), modify the
management.ssl.port = 15671
- Save and close the RabbitMQ.conf file.
- In the Services tab of the Windows Task Manager, restart the RabbitMQ service.
Update the port in the Incident Manager role to match the port in
the RabbitMQ.conf file.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Roles view.
- Select the Incident Manager role, and click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced options.
- Under the RabbitMQ section, select the server you want to modify and click Edit the item ().
- Enter the new port number and click Apply.
- If you have modified the ports on more than one RabbitMQ server, and if those servers are listed, then you must also edit the port for those servers.