When importing OPC tags from a CSV file to enroll OPC devices in Security Center as OPC entities, you can view the progress of the import in Config Tool. After the import, you can view which devices were added, already added, or undiscovered.
Notification tray icons
- The Open device enrollment import statuses icon is blue when the import is in progress, and then turns green when the import is complete ( > ).
- Clicking the icon opens the
enrollment import statuses window, which displays
the progress of the import.
Enrollment statuses of OPC devices
- The device was discovered on the OPC server and an entity was successfully created in Security Center.
- Already added
- An entity was already created in Security Center for the device. No duplicate entity is created.
- The device was not found on the OPC server. No entity was created in Security Center for this device.