The Open Platform Communications (OPC) Client plugin connects to external OPC Unified Architecture (UA) servers, so you can access data from your existing OPC systems from Security Center.
The plugin can connect to OPC systems and devices including building automation or HVAC systems, as well as Internet of Things (IoT) devices that support OPC UA protocol, such as fire panels. These devices consist of multiple data points, which are represented as OPC tags on the OPC server.
- Integrate OPC tags or objects as OPC entities in Security Center.
- Monitor data changes of OPC entities.
- Display OPC entities and their statuses on a map.
- Link cameras to OPC entities to view video associated with alarms and events.
- Trigger events on OPC data changes.
- Trigger alarms on OPC data changes.
- Monitor the health statuses of OPC tags.
- Generate reports about events triggered by the OPC Client plugin.