After adding OPC entities in Security Center, you can rename their properties, and add the unit of measurement and symbol of their properties in Config Tool.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select expand the OPC Client plugin from the entity browser, and then select an OPC entity.
- From Properties page of the entity, select the property you want to edit, and then click at the bottom of the list.
In the Property dialog box, edit the following
- Enter a new name for the property.
- Enter a unit of measurement for the property.
- Unit symbol
- Enter the symbol of the unit that will be displayed where available space is limited.
- Click OK.
The property information is updated.