To import entities into Security Center from a database, the views in the database must follow the Card Synchronization schema.
A database must include one view for each of the entity types you want to import. A view for each of the following can be included in your database:
- Cardholder groups
- Cardholder group members
- Custom fields
- All columns must be included in the database view.
- Mandatory columns must be filled.
- Column names and values are case sensitive.
- For credentials using custom card formats, you must create corresponding custom card formats in Security Center.
- For each custom field you add, you must create a corresponding custom field in Security Center.