Every time synchronization between Security Center and the external data sources occurs, the data is compare by the plugin in a specific order.
Synchronization occurs for one entity type at a time, in the following order:The synchronization process for each entity type consists of the following steps:
- Cardholder groups
- Cardholder group memberships
- Cardholder pictures
- The plugin fetches data from each data source.
- The plugin maps the fetched data to configured Security Center fields.
- The plugin looks for entities to be merged using global keys.
- The plugin creates entities in Security Center or updates existing entities.
- The plugin resolves relationships between entities.