For custom fields to be imported into Security Center, the database view for custom fields must follow the Card Synchronization schema.
- Cardholder groups
- Cardholder group members
- Mandatory columns must be included in your delimited text file, and must be filled.
- Optional columns can be excluded from your delimited text file.
- Values are case sensitive.
- For credentials using custom card formats, you must create corresponding custom card formats in Security Center.
- If you have custom fields to import for
cardholders, cardholder groups, or credentials, you must add another column
in the respective file.
For each custom field you add, you must create a corresponding custom field in Security Center.
- If the delimiter is present in one of the values to import, edit the file so that the value is between quotation marks.