During synchronization, the data in Security Center and the data in the external data sources are compared for any differences, and the data in Security Center is updated accordingly. You can configure how often this synchronization automatically occurs, or start a synchronization manually.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the Card Synchronization plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
From the Synchronization section, configure the following
- Manual synchronization only
- Set to ON, so that you do not accidentally import from data sources before you are finished initial configuration. When set to ON, automatic synchronizations are disabled. Automatic synchronizations include scheduled synchronizations and synchronizations triggered by adding or modifying data sources.
- Sync interval
- Configure how often changes made to data sources are pushed to Security
Center automatically.NOTE: If the Sync interval is set to zero, Security Center synchronizes continuously. Changes made to the data sources are pushed to Security Center right away.
- Click Apply.