You can configure whether entities in Security Center are deleted when the corresponding records in the external data source are deleted, whether or not pictures are synchronized, and configure whether or not synchronization stops if a relationship error is encountered.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- In the Plugins task, select the Card Synchronization plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Synchronization behaviors section, configure the
- When entities are deleted from their source
- This option only
applies if the source the entities are deleted from is an external data source.
Select one of the following options:
- Delete the entities from Security Center
- The entities in Security Center corresponding to the records deleted from the data source are deleted.
- Only delete the entities created by the plugin
- The entities in Security Center corresponding to the records deleted from the data source are deleted, including those that were merged with existing entities in Security Center.
- Keep the entities in Security Center
- The entities in Security Center corresponding to the records deleted from the data source remain in Security Center.
- Picture synchronization
- Select one of the following options:
- Synchronize all pictures
- Synchronization is run on all cardholders.
- Synchronize pictures of cardholders that are missing a picture
- Synchronization is not run on cardholders that already have pictures.
- Stop synchronization on relationship error
- Set to ON if you want synchronization to stop when a
relationship error is detected, for example, when a cardholder that was part of a group
was deleted, but the group membership information was not updated in the data
When set to OFF, synchronization of all entities continues, but a warning is logged for any detected relationship errors.
- Click Apply.