It is important to know which firmware versions can be upgraded directly to the latest releases, and which require more steps.
- Synergis™ Cloud Link
- Synergis™ Master
Supported upgrade path: 2.x → 10.0 → any later version
- Mercury EP and LP controllers (when connected to a Synergis™ Cloud Link or Synergis™ Master Controller running Synergis™ Softwire 10.4 or later)
- Axis A1001 (when connected to a Synergis™ Cloud Link or Synergis™ Master Controller running Synergis™ Softwire 10.4 or later)
- Assa Abloy IP locks (when connected to a Synergis™ Cloud Link or Synergis™ Master Controller running Synergis™ Softwire 10.5 or later)
- HID Edge EVO: (EH400, EH400-K)
Supported upgrade path: 184.108.40.2063 or 220.127.116.115 → 18.104.22.1681 → any later version
- HID Vertx EVO: (V1000, V2000)
Supported upgrade path: 22.214.171.1242 or 126.96.36.1993 → 188.8.131.521 → any later versionCAUTION:Upgrading directly from the earlier firmware to the recommended firmware will cause irreparable damage to your unit. Moreover, you cannot downgrade the firmware after it has been upgraded to 184.108.40.2061 on Edge EVO or to 220.127.116.111 on VertX EVO.
The system can upgrade up to ten units concurrently. If more than ten units are selected for upgrade, additional units are queued.
You cannot cancel an upgrade in progress. You can only cancel an upgrade if the unit's upgrade status in the Hardware inventory report is scheduled.
Doors assigned to the access control unit being upgraded do not function during a firmware or cumulative security rollup upgrade.