Before you can finish wiring your elevator, you must configure the unit output relay settings.
Before you begin
What you should know
The output relay settings affect how you will wire the units. You must use the appropriate NO or NC relay contacts on the units, based on the settings you select in Security Center.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Select the elevator to configure, and click the Advanced tab.
- In the Grant time option, select how long the elevator floor buttons stay enabled for after an access has been granted.
In the Free access when the output relay is option, select what
the relay state must be for free access to be granted:
- Floor access is enabled when the access control unit output relay is de-energized. This means that a power loss results in free access to the floor.
- Floor access is enabled when the access control unit output relay is energized. This mean that a power loss results in floor access being denied.
- Click Apply.
After you finish
Finish wiring the elevator floors according to the relay settings you specified and map your wiring to the elevator entity.