You can modify the status and expiration date of an imported cardholder in Security Center. The cardholder becomes desynchronized from the AD.
- Open the Access control task.
- Select an imported cardholder (), and click the Properties tab.
- In the Status section, move the slider from Keep synchronized to Override.
Set the cardholder’s status and expiration date:
- Set their status to Active or Inactive. For their credentials to work, and for them to have access to any area, their status must be Active.
- Displays the current date.
- Set an expiration for their profile:
- Never expires.
- Specific date
- Expires on a specific date and time.
- Set expiration on first use
- Expires a specified number of days after the first use.
- When not used
- Expires when it has not been used for a specified number of days.
- Click Apply.
The cardholder is no longer synchronized with the AD. It will only become synchronized again once you set the cardholder’s status to Keep synchronized.