A: Matcher-specific settings
Each enforcement type (hotlist, permit, overtime, and MLPI) has its specific settings listed between the opening and closing <Matcher> tags.
For example, overtime matcher settings are listed between <OvertimeMatcher> and </OvertimeMatcher>.
B: OCR equivalent characters
The default OCR equivalent characters for each enforcement type are listed as between <OCR> and </OCR>.
C: PerLength settings
For each matcher, specify the number of differences allowed, and the number of OCR equivalents allowed for license plates of different character lengths.
- There are 12 PerLengthSetting lines, each containing NumberOfDifferencesAllowed and NumberOCREquiAllowed tags.
- Each PerLengthSetting line corresponds to a plate character length. The line you edit depends on the number of characters on the license plates in your patrol region.
- Ignore the first line because it represents plates with zero characters. The second line represents plates with one character, the third line represents plates with two characters, and so on for a maximum of 11 possible plate characters.
- You can edit more than one line to apply settings to plates of different character lengths.
The default settings are PerLengthSettings. No differences are allowed, and one OCR equivalent is allowed for plates that have 5 to 11 characters.
D: Common and contiguous character settings
- Specify the minimum number of characters that must be common to both the first and second plate read. The characters must also appear in the same order in the plate, but not necessarily in sequence.
- Minimum character sequence length between the first and second plate read.