You can configure an action to execute automatically on system startup or according to a schedule by creating a scheduled task.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Scheduled tasks view.
Click Scheduled task ().
A new scheduled task entity appears in the entity list.
- Type a name for the scheduled task, and press ENTER.
- Click the Properties tab, and switch the Status option to Active.
In the Recurrence option, select how often you want the task to
- Executed once at a specific date and time.
- Every minute
- Executed every minute.
- Executed at a specific minute of every hour.
- Executed at a specific time every day.
- Executed at a specific time on selected days of the week.
- On startup
- Executed on system startup.
- Executed at regular intervals that can be days, hours, minutes, or seconds.
- Select the type of action to be executed.
If required, set the additional parameters for the selected action.
For example, if you select Synchronize role as the action, you must select which role is synchronized.
- Click Apply.