This section lists the settings found in the Output behavior Properties tab, in the System task.
In the Properties tab, you can configure the output signal pattern.
- Output type
- Choose the output type.
- Sets the circuit’s state to open or closed.
- Sets a pulse to be generated.
- Sets a cyclic output to be generated.
- The delay before the pulse or periodic output is generated.
- The duration (in milliseconds) of the pulse.
- Select this option if the periodic behavior should continue until it is told to stop by another output behavior.
- Duty cycle
- The ratio of the output signal pattern pulse width divided by the period.
- The time for one complete cycle of the output signal pattern.