To enable double-badge activation on a door controlled by a Synergis™ unit, create a custom field named DoubleSwipe for door entities so that you can set cardholder groups that are authorized to perform double-badge actions.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the door is controlled by a Synergis™ unit.
- Ensure that the interface modules are operating in dependent mode.
- Create a cardholder group for the cardholders who can use double-badge activation.
- Open the System task and click the General settings view.
- Click the Custom fields tab, and then click Add an item ().
In the Add custom field dialog box, set the following
- Entity type: Door
- Data type: Entity
- Name: DoubleSwipe
- (Optional) In the Layout section, enter a group name and a priority.
- In the Security section, add the user groups and users who are authorized to edit this custom field.
- Click Save and close.
- Click Apply.