If you receive messages from the system, you can review them from the notification tray, and diagnose the trouble entities.
What you should know
- Health issues
- In the notification tray, double-click the System messages () icon.
In the Health issues tab of
the Notifications dialog
box, do one of the following:
- From the Sort by drop-down list, select how to display the health issues. You can sort them alphabetically by health event type, event timestamp, machine (computer name), or source (entity name).
- Click an entity to open its configuration pages, to diagnose the entity.
- Click in a row to launch a Health history task and view system health events.
- Click Refresh to update the content displayed in the Health issues tab.
() tab, do one of the following:
- Click an entity to open its configuration pages. .
- Click Details () to open the diagnostic window, which provides
additional details about the warning.
From this window you can save the warning as a text file, or click Refresh to rerun the diagnostic tests.
() tab, select a message, and do one of the
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the selected message to the clipboard.
- Click Clear all to delete the selected messages.
- Click Clear all to clear all messages.
- Click to close the Notifications dialog box.