If the intrusion detection areas weren’t automatically created after the intrusion detection unit was enrolled, you must create them manually, so the areas can be armed, disarmed, and so on.
Before you begin
- Open the Intrusion detection task.
- Click Add an entity () > .
- In the Basic information page, enter a name and description for the area.
Select a Partition this area is a member of, and click
Partitions determine which Security Center users have access to this entity. Only users that are part of the partition can view or modify the intrusion detection area.
- From the Intrusion detection unit drop-down list, select the intrusion detection unit to control this area.
- Under Intrusion detection area unique ID, enter the ID or name of the area as it is configured on the intrusion panel.
- Click .