If there are duplicate logical IDs, or you want to change an ID to a number that is easier to remember when using your keyboard shortcuts, you can modify the logical ID of an entity.
- Open the System task, click General settings view, and click the Logical ID page.
- From the Show logical ID for drop-down list, select the group to configure.
- If you have a large system, select the Hide unassigned logical IDs option to only show entities, public tasks, and workstations that have a logical ID.
- If there are still multiple pages, use the and buttons to scroll through the pages.
- Next to the entity, public task, or workstation you want to modify, type a new logical ID in the ID column.
- Click Apply.