You can adjust the video attributes such as brightness, contrast, hue and saturation for a camera based on schedules, to account for different times of the day.
Schedules must be created before you set the video attributes for that schedule.
Before you begin
These settings are helpful for twilight schedules since the ambient lighting is different at dawn and dusk.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- Select a camera, and then click the Color tab.
- Adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation for the video image.
- To add a new color configuration, click Add schedule.
- Select a previously created schedule, and click Add.
- Adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation for the video image during that schedule.
- To reset all parameters to their default values, click Load default.
- Click Apply.