Failover cannot be configured on the Archiver role when it is used by a Wearable Camera Manager role.
Failover and redundant archiving are not supported on Archiver roles used for wearable (or body-worn) cameras.
Change the default Archiver assigned to the Wearable Camera Manager to one that does not have failover configured.
Best Practice: We recommend using a dedicated Archiver for wearable cameras.
- In the Config Tool home page, open the Video task and select the Wearable Camera Manager role.
- Click the Properties tab and click Show advanced
- From the Default archiver drop-down list, select an Archiver that does not have failover configured.
- Select or enter the port that you require.
- Click Apply.IMPORTANT: You must generate new configuration files for your camera stations after changing these settings. See Configuration file errors for body-worn cameras.
Assign a different Archiver to the wearable camera user in the Area view task.
- In Config
Tool, open the Area
- Select a wearable camera user () and click the Properties tab.
- Under Advanced settings, select the Archiver and the Linked camera from their respective drop-down lists.
- Click Apply.