For cardholders to use the SALTO JustIN Mobile application, they must be assigned a mobile SALTO credential.
Before you begin
- Cardholders must download the JustIN Mobile app to their compatible smartphones.
The JustIN Mobile app allows cardholders to unlock SALTO doors and lockers by presenting their smartphone to the reader.
What you should know
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, open the Cardholder management task.
- Open a cardholder profile and click the Salto credential management button.
From the list at the top of the dialog box, select Mobile
- From the Mobile app list, select JustIN Mobile.
- Enter the phone number associated with the smart phone.
Click Assign, and then click
The Credential status changes to Active when the credential is assigned.
Apply SALTO permissions to cardholder credentials.