It is important to protect your data by scheduling regular database back ups.
Before you begin
- Ensure you have the following
- View role properties
- Modify role properties
- Administration > Plugins
What you should know
- The Directory database contains all your entities and their configuration.
- The plugin database contains all your event notifications.
- It is a best practice to schedule all database maintenance during non-peak hours.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the plugin role from the entity browser and click the Resources tab.
Click Backup/Restore (), choose the location for backup files, enable
automatic backups at least once per week, and then click
For more information, see Backing up databases.
- Click Apply.