To integrate SALTO Virtual Network in Security Center, you must install the SALTO Virtual Network plugin on all Security Center servers and all client workstations.
Before you begin
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for the SALTO Virtual Network installation package, and download it.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Close Security Desk and Config Tool.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- On the Custom Setup page, select the SALTO Virtual Network plugin, then click Next.
On the Installation Wizard Completed
page, click Finish.
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server immediately. However, you must restart the Genetec™ Server to complete the installation.
Create the plugin role in Config Tool.