For cardholders to use the SALTO JustIN mSVN application, they must be assigned a mobile SALTO credential.
Before you begin
- Cardholders must download the SALTO JustIN mSVN app to their smartphones.
The SALTO JustIN mSVN app allows cardholders to use their smartphone to update the credentials on their card.
What you should know
- In Config Tool or Security Desk, open the Cardholder management task.
- Open a cardholder profile and click the Salto credential management button.
- From the list at the top of the dialog box, select Mobile credential.
From the Mobile app list, select JustIN
- Enter the phone number associated with the smart phone.
- From the Encoders list, select the encoder that will apply the credential to the key.
- Place the key on the encoder.
Click Assign, and then click
The Credential status changes to Active when the credential is assigned.
Apply SALTO permissions to cardholder credentials.