You can upgrade SALTO Virtual Network plugin from version 3.0 directly to version 3.1.
It is best practice to back up your databases before an upgrade.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can upgrade directly from version 3.0 to 3.1.
- The Directory database, which contains all your entities and their configuration, is not affected by upgrading.
- The plugin database, which contains all your event notifications, is not affected by upgrading.
- Download and install the SALTO Virtual Network plugin 3.1.
- Deactivate the plugin role, and then activate it.
The new version of the plugin is ready for use.