Using the SALTO Virtual Network plugin, you can add an offline SALTO door in Security Center.
SALTO doors that are added in Security Center are exported automatically to SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
What you should know
- In Config Tool, open the Plugins task.
- Click Add an entity and select Salto offline door.
- Select the new door from the entity browser and click on the Properties tab.
From the Antipassback list, select the antipassback mode
for the door.
NOTE: The antipassback setting on the cardholder credential overrides the setting on the SALTO door.
From the Open mode list, select the working mode of the
NOTE: The Open mode list is the same open mode list that appears in SALTO ProAccess SPACE. For information regarding the various modes, consult you SALTO documentation.
- In the Open time fields, enter the number of seconds that door should remain open for standard and extended periods.
- In the Hardware tab, map the door to the physical door wiring. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- In the Access rules tab, select who has access to the door. For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
Synchronize with SALTO ProAccess Space.